This section defines privacy practices for the site owned by duplicateclean.com. That entails information collected by the website only and specifies the following:
- What information is collected from you and how it is used?
- What can you do to change the use of your data?
- How is the information protected?
- Is it possible to correct inaccuracies in the data?
Information collection, usage, and sharing
All information that is collected on this site belongs to us only, and we do not sell or rent it to the third parties. All information that we retain is shared by you on a voluntary basis: name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Also, the website automatically collects information about IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
Collected information is used to fulfill a certain task, depending on the reason you got in touch with us. The only possible reason for sharing it with the third party is a necessity to complete your request (for example, ship an order).
Possible reasons for information disclosure:
- to any third party according to your allowance;
- due to a legal request;
- when it is clear that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, your safety or safety of others or to investigate fraud;
- if our company is involved in a situation that calls for changes in the organization (sale, merger,). In this case, you will receive a notification via email and/or on the website concerning the change in ownership of your personal information and your options regarding management of this data.
Cookies and other tracking technologies
Cookies are small pieces of code that are stored on web-connected devices and used by browsers to collect information about your browsing. Cookies are used on our site as well, and they are not linked to any information that can be used for your identification.
There are two ways of using cookies: session ID cookies are used to streamline your browsing; they are deleted after you close browser. A persistent cookie remains on your computer and is used for saving passwords as well as for figuring out how to boost the performance of the website according to the user’s behavior. If you disable cookies, you will still be able to use our site; however, certain sections like surveys will be not available.
We use these “single-pixel gifts” to gather statistics and analyze the way the site is used and how it may be used. This information helps to estimate the efficiency of our marketing campaigns. The beacon data is gathered by a third party.
Links to other websites
Please, note that links to other websites that are placed on our site may lead to pages where privacy policies differ from ours. In case you give personal information to those sites, it will be operated due to their privacy policies, and we are not responsible for its security.
How can you control stored information?
If you want, you can opt out at any time via email or phone call or through the chat with our Support team. Also, you can:
- check the data we have about you;
- Make amendments to the data;
- Ask for deletion of your data;
- Discuss the appropriacy of your data usage.
No one can guarantee 100% security on the Internet. However, we leave no stone unturned to protect your personal information both during the transfer and after we receive it. All information that we collect is encrypted, and the access to the sensitive information is given only to specially trained employees who need it to perform a certain job.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
To provide the best possible level of data protection, we may change the following privacy policies. In case we perform any modifications, we will send you a notification via email or place it on the site before the actual change takes place. It is advisable to check this section occasionally to get acquainted with the latest changes.
Use of Information
Collected information from the site may be used in the following ways:
- To fulfill assigned tasks;
- To boost the level of user experience;
- To offer products and services provided by partners and affiliates.
Feel free to contact us with any questions, concerns, and suggestions via the email email@example.com